I’m a Community Housing Provider and I wish to use a service that is not currently on the panel

July 12, 2023 By abbey.palmer

If there is a professional service the CHO wishes to engage but is not on the Approved Professional Services Panel yet, please request they complete an EOI here.

Recent Posts